END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Attachments Manager for Confluence
- Build and Deployment for Jira
- Jenkins Build and Deployment for Jira
- Polaris spreadsheet for Confluence
You must read the End User License Agreement thoroughly before installing the app.
The app provided by Atlassian Marketplace (hereinafter referred to as “App”) may be installed only by users who have consented to the terms of this agreement.
If you are agreeing to this agreement not as an individual, but on behalf of your company, then “you” means your company, and you are binding your company to this agreement.
The purpose of the User Terms and Conditions is to provide relevant matters between the person who has consented to the User Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as a “User”) and Infraware Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) with respect to the use and provision of the App provided by the Company.
2. Enforcement and Amendment of User Terms and Conditions
- The User Terms and Conditions shall be publicly announced in the course of installing and using the app, and come into effect when a User consents thereto.
- The Company may amend the User Terms and Conditions if there are reasonable grounds to do so.
- If an amendment to the User Terms and Conditions is unfavorable to Users, it shall be publicly announced from twenty (20) days before the date of application, and notified individually to Users by e-mail, etc. However, if it is difficult to give individual notifications in the cases where the Company is not provided with the contact information by the User or there is a change in the provided information, the Company shall be deemed to have given individual notifications by giving public announcements under the User Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that, in publicly announcing or notifying the User Terms and Conditions as amended under this Article, a User does not manifest its intention to refuse until the date of application of the User Terms and Conditions as amended, or that although the Company has publicly announced or notified that Users are deemed to have consented to the amendment to the User Terms and Conditions, a User does not expressly manifest its intention to refuse to a change in the User Terms and Conditions or continues to use the app, a User shall be deemed to have consented to the changed User Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage incurred as a result of a User not knowing the changes made to the User Terms and Conditions.
3. Duties of the Company
- The Company shall grant Users only a nonexclusive and non-assignable license to install and use the app.
- In order to provide services in a continuous and secure manner, when there is a fault or damage in the equipment or the app, the Company shall without delay restore or repair it unless there is a reason not to do so.
- Where an opinion or complaint by a User is found to be reasonable and objectively acceptable, the Company shall immediately handle it through appropriate procedures. However, where it is difficult to immediately handle it, the Company shall notify Users of the ground(s) and a processing schedule.
- In order to provide conveniences to Users and improve quality, the Company may automatically provide updates without the consent of Users.
- Where the app is updated, the Company shall immediately provide Users with the update(s). However, there might be cases where, depending upon the conditions of an update(s), some of the functions of the previously provided app may not be used.
- The Company shall establish a security system to protect personal information and publicly announce and comply with the personal information protection policies.
4. Duties of Users
- In order for a User to obtain the benefits of customer support, etc. with respect to the app it has purchased, an individual or group User must purchase the app.
- Users shall not duplicate, or use the app in excess of purchase quantity. Also, where the app is required to be installed for use additionally on independent computers, you may purchase additional user license of the app.
- Users shall not change, translate, extract a source code from, reverser engineer, or otherwise manipulate or process at will by way of change, etc. the app or relevant documents.
- Users shall not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties or disable technical protective measures regarding the app.
- Users shall comply with the Terms and Conditions and relevant laws, and shall not obstruct the Company’s duties or engage in illegal activities.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any problem that has arisen as a result of a User violating the duties prescribed in this Article.
- The Company shall hold the rights to the app, relevant documents, ownership, authorities, and intellectual property rights.
- The app shall be protected under the Copyright Act of the Republic of Korea, international conventions on copyrights, and any other relevant laws.
6. Collection and Use of Data and Other Materials, etc.
- The Company may collect and use the data of Users as part of product assistance services provided to Users relating to the app. The data collected shall include app information, function and reporting of error. However the company may not collect or store any file name or personal information.
- The Company shall use the materials in Section 1 only for the purposes of improving the app or providing services or technologies suitable to the use environment of the Users, and shall not use it for any other purposes.
7. Restrictions on Company Liabilities
- The Company shall not guarantee that the content of data, etc. provided by the app is genuine or complies with the copyrights. However, the contents directly manufactured and provided by the Company are exceptions.
- The Company shall not be held liable for damages that may be incurred through the app through computers jointly used by many people.
- The Company shall not be held liable for damages incurred to a User as a result of the use of the app or the impossibility of use thereof at its fault.
- The Company shall not have the obligation to intervene in a dispute that has arisen by means of the app between Users or between a User and a third party.
- The Company shall not accept responsibility for any loss or expanded, indirect, or special damages caused to users that may result from the use or the inability to use the app, or other app.
8. Termination of Agreement and Compensation for Damages
- Users may at any time terminate this Agreement by canceling the app subscription.
- The Company may terminate the app User Agreement if a User has violated the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In this case, the User shall delete all of the relevant components of the app.
- In the case of Section 2 or where a User has caused damages to the Company, the Company may request the User to compensate the damages. Also, even after the termination of this Agreement, the costs or penalties to be borne by the inappropriate use of Users shall be effective even after the completion of this User Agreement.
9. Dispute Resolution
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed by the laws of the Republic of Korea. Any dispute arising between the Company and a User relating to the use of the app shall be heard by the Seoul Central District Court as the exclusive competent court of jurisdiction.
- Posting date: Augustl 08, 2020
- Enforcement date: April 08, 2020